Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tissipoika

openmarriageandcuckold: I am quite tired of the usual cliche...



openmarriageandcuckold:

I am quite tired of the usual cliche that cuckolds have small cocks and cannot satisfy their wives so that the wife has "no choice" but to have sex with other men to get her sexual satisfaction.

In this way the cuckold fantasy is explained and justified because of inadequacies and in my opinion becomes less appealing.

I make my wife orgasm with my cock every time we have sex . She adores my cock and loves to suck it.

Theoretically (if we follow the usual cliche)  she has no "reason" to have sex with other men but she does and that is much more interesting for me. She does it because she likes to fuck different men, because variety is fun, because she likes the idea of being a slut, etc…but not because she "needs to" because she doesn't get satisfaction at home.

She does get good sex, in and out of her marriage.

This is much more interesting.

Photo



scbws: kk you know I love this



scbws:

kk you know I love this

Photo



Photo



kilrathy: http://kilrathy.tumblr.com/



kilrathy:

http://kilrathy.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



hothotasians: You guys asked for more Asian amateurs and Asian...



hothotasians:

You guys asked for more Asian amateurs and Asian lesbians, so why not have both? :)

Photo



ihanaa



ihanaa

Haluaa tuollasta käsittelyä.



Haluaa tuollasta käsittelyä.

farmd0g: Petgirl Monday ihana leikki



farmd0g:

Petgirl Monday


ihana leikki

vienosulo: - Mmm… nautin niin kyrvästä - lisää...



vienosulo:

- Mmm… nautin niin kyrvästä - lisää kyrpää…mmmm!

olen niin kayeellinen. kumpa minäkin voisin olla tuollainen lutka

Photo



Photo



Photo



femboyss:   - School Gurl : .



femboyss:

 

- School Gurl : .

Photo



in-morpheus-arms: ☸ Harjoitus tekee mestarin





in-morpheus-arms:

Harjoitus tekee mestarin

No comments:

Post a Comment