Sunday, June 9, 2013

That One Girl

Photo



Photo



"I want to forget everything you told me. I want to wash away how uncertain you made me. How scared I..."

"I want to forget everything you told me. I want to wash away how uncertain you made me. How scared I was of losing you. How I lost you anyway. I don't want to know how your hands feel or what makes you smile. I don't want to see you in photos, familiar like a dream I had once or a book I never finished."

- Gaby Dunn (via hellanne)

Photo



sunshineonarainynight: cocaine-tears-fall:  i'm ugly, but my...



sunshineonarainynight:

cocaine-tears-fall:

 i'm ugly, but my blog is cute xx

x

s-kulls: aw



s-kulls:

aw

Photo



seblaine: what do people do if they're not obsessed with anything

seblaine:

what do people do if they're not obsessed with anything

twerkingwbu: british boys: hey babe, how are you? you look lovely today american boys: whaddup...

twerkingwbu:

british boys: hey babe, how are you? you look lovely today

american boys: whaddup shawty you lookin hella fine winna winna chicken dinna hellz yeah lets get naked

arab guys: you want to make friendship

heycuddleme: ♥



heycuddleme:

Photo



Photo



Photo



so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(

Photo



snapchatting: how did i even get followers why did you all do that

snapchatting:

how did i even get followers why did you all do that

coastlinehalcyon: what-is-this-i-dont-even: ohhey-itsmegan: sa...



coastlinehalcyon:

what-is-this-i-dont-even:

ohhey-itsmegan:

saddeer:

unfreshing:

windows98:

hOLY SHIT

THE BALD GUY I CAN'T BREATHE

pick one person to watch each time its so perfect 

i forgot about this and just saw it again and SPIT ICE CREAM ALL OVER MY COMPUTER THIS IS STILL FUNNY

AHAHAHHAHAHHA

i cant stop watching it! the girl in pink ahahahahah

Photo



Photo



Photo



1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160k men and women are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It is easy and works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Proceed to do this weight loss HACK

    you'll be 2 lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete