Friday, June 7, 2013

ifemale

Go follow my new tumblr! I post new pictures there with my...



Go follow my new tumblr! I post new pictures there with my boyfriend, and there just as good, if not, better ;-). Don't be a stranger ;-). Remember I don't bite….Unless your into it ;-)

www.boy-girlxo.tumblr.com

www.boy-girlxo.tumblr.com

www.boy-girlxo.tumblr.com

www.boy-girlxo.tumblr.com

www.boy-girlxo.tumblr.com

GO! GO! GO!

Photo



Photo



Photo



how does anal feel? i know its a dumb question but i dont understand how it could feel good

That's not a dumb question. It's a normal question. Anal does hurt, at first. But you do get used to it, and with the right amount of lubricant, plus how gentle your partner is could really make a difference. Once i get going, i like it rough. But at first, its always good to start off slow. 

Photo



u shld make a video of u make it wet and of u orgasing three times

i don't make videos often, and i don't usually make them upon request. If i ever make videos it's because i'm in the mood too. So it's not likely. But not impossible for me to do.

u got a nice wet pussy

i know i do. ;).

Photo



I LOVE, when i orgasm three times, and my vaginas nice and wet...



I LOVE, when i orgasm three times, and my vaginas nice and wet ;D.

Photo



Time to orgasm. ;D

Photo



what is the sexiest thing you've ever experienced?

That's a tough question. My first anal experience was really sexy. So that's definitely in my top 3.

Besides Sex....

What I want right now is LOTS OF ASKS OR SUBMITS in my inbox.

Anon or not, tell me a secret, ask me a question, ask me about my sex life, anything you want. ;D

www.ifemalexo.tumblr.com/ask

www.ifemalexo.tumblr.com/submit

P.S- I love submits from sexy ladies, and i might even send one in return ;D.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



u have a great ass u shld totally put a video of u fingering it up on ur blog

I'll put that into consideration, But no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment