Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Frame of Innocence

Photo



Photo



ctboston: Good morning my beautiful.



ctboston:

Good morning my beautiful.

Photo



Can we c your toes?

Maybe. Y'all have seen my toes before.

My best friend and I being resourceful to get our baby hookah to...



My best friend and I being resourceful to get our baby hookah to work its magic.

Hey guys! I am in upstate New York visiting my best friend of...



Hey guys! I am in upstate New York visiting my best friend of forever! Having the time of my life. Sorry for no new photos!

Photo



sextathlon: I'm not sure why my spine goes in like that, but I...



sextathlon:

I'm not sure why my spine goes in like that, but I like it

Me too. You're like a cute little alien.

My heart has been warmed about three degrees from its usual bitter cold temperature. Two...

My heart has been warmed about three degrees from its usual bitter cold temperature. Two “brothas” on the train have befriended the cutest old man. These guys have all bells and whistles: sagging jeans, fresh ass Tims, baggy black t-shirts, that laid back hood accent, and tattoos covering their face and arms. The old man seems to be unfazed by their gangster appearances and they are laughing at all his cute, dated jokes.

It goes to show you that love can be found in the most random of places between the most unsuspecting of people. We should be slow to judgment and quicker to accept those who are different from us.

I don't know about now, but once upon a time I would have...









I don't know about now, but once upon a time I would have sucked the pigment out of LiLo's tities.

jessisonfire:   Get wit it



jessisonfire:

 

Get wit it

Hello neighbor, we are both on our phones. We both laughed when...



Hello neighbor, we are both on our phones. We both laughed when the train hand made the announcement of a chance to smoke and we heard a woman say "Ah?! How do I get off this train?" We are both wearing Keds.

Photo



Photo



Photo



There are four frat bros sitting behind me about to get punched in their fucking throats if they...

There are four frat bros sitting behind me about to get punched in their fucking throats if they don't stop acting like their kind.

They literally all sound the same. They all laugh the same. The all talk the same. They all say "bitches" with the same ease that tells me they probably use that word to describe their own mothers. Fucking fucks

Homeboy is passed the f out and snoring. Also, it smells like...



Homeboy is passed the f out and snoring.

Also, it smells like piss in here. Like, really bad.

There are so many drunk teenagers in Penn Station.

There are so many drunk teenagers in Penn Station.

Hope y'all are ready for a stream of photos from the train...



Hope y'all are ready for a stream of photos from the train station of humans doing human-like things.

Two girls I found sleeping quite soundly, cuddled together at Penn Station

No comments:

Post a Comment